Nigeria's Top 500 websites by Alexa


posted by sooyup

No comments

Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Google.ng, Blogger, Youtube, Nairaland, Twitter, Wikipedia, Windows Live, Vanguard, Punch, 234next, BBConline, GTbank are 1 to 15 respectively.

My blog is number 126...126? And I'm the only site with a .blogspot.com attached to it. I'm so shameless. I need to get a .com. I'm just so reluctant to pay those people who took my domain name. Pay for it Linda, you're making money from this blog now, wharahell? :-).

I don't know why I'm so nonchalant about everything...even about getting a man...God help me! (You sure you don't have a man Linda? No, I don't! Do I? How will I know, I'm just asking. Oh OK, I thought you knew something I didn't. *Shakes head*. Alright, so can we move on? Please.)
:-)

Moving on, to see the full list of top 500 websites in Naija, go here

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...