Late Night Pics.....and a movie!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

In my time in our fine fine United States Navy, Blessed by God and made free by Him and given the power to help keep us free - I got to see a *LOT* of wildlife. At one point I was doing "game warden" and "forest ranger" duties - including protecting beaches where the most gianormous sea turtles I've ever seen in my LIFE came ashore to lay their eggs....one of those things was about as big as me - no joke. It was the size of a friggin VW Beetle. Anyways....I've swam with dolphins, caught a shark and hauled it into our Harbor Patrol boat, swam with stingrays, seen a manta ray that I swear had to be as big as a house, had dolphins come up to check me out on the boat, and even had the local friendly tarantula decide to block my path to the laundry by sitting on the steps I had to go down to get there...military life was a good life - lots of hurry up and wait but it was good. Tonights movie reminds me of some time I spent on smallcraft with wildlife churning around the boat - followed by some kinda unusual pictures.  I've posted the video before but time for a rerun.





Baby dolphin meets....baby penguin....

WTH is Vladimir Putin doing? Don't those animals know he was head of the KGB and he's possibly (most likely) Evil???

a grape the same size as a turtle!!!!!!! (or maybe the other way around)

I feel like this some days

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...