I'm back.....


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Breitenbush - river view
Wow....whatta weekend.

Went camping but something landed on the controller for Jen's wheelchair and it burned the motor out before we got there, got a spare delivered to us (manual) but without footrests, so I used my Eagle Scout Skills and actually made footrests out of wood and rope for her wheelchair, only to have the transmission on my van conk out on the way home though I made it home....

Crazy times.

Take no thought for the things of tomorrow for the things of tomorrow shall take care of themselves. 

It was a good campout though fraught with some stress a bit from the chaos with the wheelchair and the van - now...I guess I do van transmissions as well now in addition to everything else I do in life.   I enjoyed myself though.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...