Murder? Wrong. Abortion? Heroic!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

Rush nails the media to the wall again, had the Casey Anthony death been an abortion, the mother would have been a hero. 

Abortion is brutal.  I went to an abortion clinic for a day during my undergrad studies to put my money where my mouth is and see first hand the people who did it.  I didn't go in to watch abortions, but just being there and watching mothers go in and childless women come out was horrific. 

"Whoso should offend one of these little ones, it would be better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck and drowned in the depths of the ocean." (Jesus).


Those who abuse spouse or offspring will one day stand accountable before God. 


http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/07/06/rush_if_anthonys_baby_was_killed_in_the_womb_media_wouldnt_care.html

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...