MY ALL TIME BEST SONGS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS


posted by sooyup

No comments

Have you ever wondered what particular songs from all your favourite artists you love best? If you were asked to choose or listen to only ONE song from any artist of your choice, what songs would you choose? What is your all time favourite/best song from Celine Dion? Ever thought of that? Well I did and this is what I came up with...

CELINE DION
If walls could talk

LUTHER VANDROSE
Power of love

LIONEL RICHIE
Stuck on you

WHITNEY HOUSTON
Why does it hurt so bad

GEORGE MICHAEL
Careless whispers

TONI BRAXTON
Breath again

BEYONCE
Irreplaceable

PHIL COLLINS
Can't turn back the years

BRANDY
Have you ever

WEST LIFE
Angel's wing

CRAIG DAVID
Unbelievable

LEMAR
Time to grow

AALIYAH
How could the one I gave my heart to

ANITA BAKER
I apologise

TEVIN CAMPBELL
Always in my heart

MARY J BLIGE
Give me you

DIANA ROSS
I'm coming out

BRITNEY SPEARS
Sometimes

CHRISTINA AGUILERA
Come on over

SHANIA TWAIN
That don't impress me much

DIDO
Thank you

MASE
More money, more problem

DOLLY PATTON
Give me a reason

PUSSYCAT DOLLS
Stickwitu

KELLY CLARKSON
Because of you

DESTINY'S CHILD
Brown eyes

MICHAEL JACKSON
You rock my world

GLORIA ESTAFAN
If I could reach

SHAKIRA
Underneath it all

JON BON JOVI
Always

RONAN KEATING
You say it best

BRYAN ADAMS
When you love a woman

BACKSTREET BOYS
As long as you love me

TRICIA YEARWOOD
How do I live without you

RICKY MARTIN
Livin la vida loca

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
Sad eyes

UB40
Red red wine

MADONNA
Take a bow

ROBBIE WILLIAMS
Millenium

INDIA ARIE
Video

AKON
Ghetto

KANYE WEST
Gold digger

WILL SMITH
Get jiggy with it

JOHN LEGEND
Heaven

ARETHA FRANKLIN
Willing to forgive

KARYN WHITE
Superwoman

AVRIL LAVIGNE
Complicated

PINK
There you go

GWEN STEFANI
Cool

SAVAGE GARDEN
I knew I loved you before I met you

THE CORRS
Runaway

SHADE ADU
By your side

BLUE
If you come back

DANIEL BEDINGFIELD
If you are not the one

MARIAH CAREY
I Can't live

TAKE THAT
Want you back

NATALIE IMBRUGLIA
Turn

USHER
You got it bad

R KELLY
Heaven I need a hug

REUBEN STUDDARD
I need an angel

STEVIE WONDER
I just called to say I love you

GLORIA GAYNOR
I will survive

BARRY WHITE
Practice what you preach

If I were asked to pick just ONE song from the above mentioned artistes, those are the songs I'll Pick. The others I Love, But this ones? Can't do without them. What about you...whats your all time BESTEST song from this singers? Send me your thoughts. Ciao

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...