Random Pix + Future Awards Nominees party pictures


posted by sooyup

No comments

Ok ok ok, I will most definitely change the cover of the magazine. They say the voice of the people is the voice of God. If most of you don't like the cover, then it must not be good! I really appreciate your sincerity.

I've always had my reservations but everyone at work seemed to like it.

I have this very Voque-like photo of another top model...I'll let y'all see it soon.

Meanwhile, I was robbed at Eko bridge yesterday morning. Robbed of N200. Please laugh abeg!

I couldn't stop laughing. Who laughs after a robbery? Cheap ass robbers!

I was driving with my windows down (Not very wise), in traffic and these three guys came from nowhere demanding that I 'find them something'. The traffic was almost at a standstill, couldn't move left or right.

Fortunately, I had N200 in my hands. I'd wanted to use the money to a buy a can coke from those street hawkers before the boys came to say hi to me...hahaha.

So I gave them the N200...

But there was a problem. My phone was tucked between my laps and one of the guys had spotted it and made to grab it after I'd given them the money...

Take my Nokia N95? Lailai. I grabbed his hand and started screaming like my life depended on it. My screams must have scared them 'cos they all scampered off.

Despite it all, Nigeria is still a beautiful country.

The Dynamix Awards was yesterday. It was beautiful. A lot of A list Naija celebs were in the house...

Only two things I didn't like about it.
1. They had 5pm on their IV's as start off time, but the show didn't start till 10pm. Not nice!
2. There was a gatefee of 5grand. Which I don't understand, since it was an award ceremony not a concert

Anyway, all in all, it was cool!

Random pix

A pregnant JLO. Still looking stunning!


Britney Spear's 16 year old sister, Lynn Spears, is pregnant. At 16? I don't even know what to say to that!



Is this what happened to Michael Jackson?

“I’m a black man turning white on television and people can see it,” says Thomas, an anchor and entertainment reporter for the local Fox Broadcasting Company affiliate. “If you’ve watched me over the years, you’ve seen my hands completely change from brown to white.”

Thomas has vitiligo, a disorder in which pigment-making cells are destroyed. White patches appear on different parts of the body, tissues in the mouth and nose, and the retina.

“There is no cause. There is no cure, and it’s very random,” Thomas says. “I could turn all the way white or mostly white.” As many as 65 million people worldwide have the disorder, including up to 2 million in the United States.

This is an eye opener!


Michael Jackson at a bookstore. Michael looks...?


P diddy and Kim after the break up, at Kim's son's 16th birthday party

Future Awards Nominees Party Pictures
Fela Duro Toye
TY Bello

Denrele Edun
Ashionye and Gbemi of Cool Fm



The Koko master himself, D Banj
Will get y'all Naija Entertainment gist tomorrow. Cheers!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...