My best valentine ever + Hell hath no fury.


posted by sooyup

No comments

So how was your valentine? Who had the most beautiful time? If you don't have someone in your life, then you must have spent it all alone. E ya! Don't worry, next year will be much better! Trust in God! Now move over, sympathy over! Let me talk to those ladies who have bobos. lol

So ladies, what did you guys do? What gifts did you get? How many of you are pregnant? lol. I know val is mostly for the female. Men try to avoid it, 'cos they are the ones who spend. Women embrace it, 'cos they are the ones who get! lol

But what do couples really do on V Day? I ask because believe it or not, I've never spent valentines day with a man...ever. I ignored men till late in life but even when I started dating, outing on a V day never happened. I mean I get gifts, cards, etc but I've never done the romantic stuff like go to the movies, go to dinner, take a walk hand in hand on the beach, go back home to make love. I mean I've done it...lol, but not on valentines day.

Now I'm with someone who lives in another continent. He tried to but couldn't make it home so I pretty much knew I would be spending V day alone. I left the office a bit early 'cos more than half my staff didnt show up. Even my secretary who I thought was a virgin? wanted to leave early 'cos she had an appointment with the dentist...yeah right! lol. Most of my appointments were cancelled so I left for home.

I got home, watched TV a bit, then went to take a nap. Later that evening, I got a call from his younger brother who wanted to know where I was. Home, I told him. He arrived at my house a little later with so many gifts from him. The snake...lol. I spoke to him through out the night before valentine and he said nothing about making all this plans with his brother. I was pleasantly surprised!

So on the valentines day I thought I would be all alone, I found myself unwrapping the most beautiful gifts, laughing, chatting with and surrounded by his family.

Even though he lives a thousand miles away, he still gave me my best valentine ever! Then I remembered the night I had tears in my eyes, I looked up into the heavens and I mouthed 'Thank you'. Now I know for sure I'm a lucky girl!

Thank u too TJ...wink!


Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
I'm no fool. I know when love is new, it's so sweet, but after a while...this could happen!

Check out women who didn't have their fairy tale ending.























But there are those who do have their fairy tale ending...like our mums and dads. Like maybe you and I...let's just hope for the best!

God bless everyone! Kisses!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...