What I know about love + Dragons Den Nigeria


posted by sooyup

No comments

I'm the last person to ask advice on matters of love. What do I know? What have I experienced? I'm not married, haven't been in many relationships, I started the love game much later in life. Sometimes I wonder if I've ever really been in love. I'm as confused about love as most of you are, but in all my confusion, there are a few things I know for sure about this thing called love.
These are the things I believe...
1. I believe that when you finally meet 'the one', that special someone meant for you, somewhere deep inside of you, both of you will know. It will feel like you've known each other in another life or another place...you just will KNOW!

2. I believe God knows when to send that special someone to us. He sends them when He thinks it's the right time , not when we think it's the right time.

3. I believe God has someone special for everyone. If the relationship you've been in or in right now didn't or doesn't work out, then that's not the person God wants for you.

4. I believe that love comes in the most unique and amazing ways. Sometimes when we least expect it.

5. Sometimes real love is just right under our noses. All we need to do is look well.

6. I believe in love we don't need to pretend or mold ourselves according to our partner's expectations. Let them love us for who we really are...

7. Love is the most beautiful gift, because with all the money and success in the world, if you have no one to share it with, it means nothing.

8. The mistake we women make is wait around for a man to make up his mind whether he wants to marry us or not. I believe that a real man pretty much knows right away when he sees his 'future wife'. After that, he's just checking to confirm what he already know...

9. There's nothing wrong with being single (If you're happy), but there's a lot wrong with being unhappily married.

10. When it comes to love, don't be a coward. Go look for it and hold on to it when you find it.

Ok, this is what I know about love. What about you? What do you know for sure about love?

Meanwhile, here's a new show called
Dragons Den -Nigeria


Featuring:
John Momoh
Ibukun Awosika
Femi Tejuosho
Chris Parkes
Alexander Amosu
and Toks Ishmael.

This show starts Broadcasts Sunday 27 onwards...
9:30 AIT and Channels TV for now.
Will bring you more detail about this show later.
Have a beautiful week ahead.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...