Teenage Sex + Vlisco Urban Beat Fashion Event


posted by sooyup

No comments

Everytime I see a pregnant teenage girl, the first thing that comes to my mind is; what kind of a man sleeps with a teenage girl? After that I start to wonder...what do teenagers want with sex?


Aren't there other things they can do with their time? Like school...growing up?









Reports that several teenage boy are claiming paternity of baby born to a 15yr old girl



Teenage parents. 13yr old father and 15yr old mother

Pix thanks to my sis Vera. You can check out her blog here http://veraikeji.blogspot.com/ to read the full story




There's so much I want to say about this but I'm kinda in a hurry so let me ask questions instead. Here are my questions...


1. Can a 12 yr old boy impregnate a girl? Really? I know puberty starts from age 11, but there's theory and there's practical. How does this happen?


2. How do we re-orientate these teenagers? Make them understand the need to wait till they're much older and can deal with the consequences of pre-marital sex?


3. When is the best age to start having sex?


Please share your thoughts...







Meanwhile check out pictures from the Vlisco Urban Beat Fashion Event that took Sunday Feb 22nd at Expo Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos




















Adesuwa Onyenekwe



Wildchild (left)




Timi with organisers of the event










Pix thanks to the very talented Timi Dakolo





Photos of the day...
The two looks of Cynthia Omorodion, the winner of Nigeria's Next Super Model 2008.






Her elle south africa shoot january issue




Her Anglo Gold Show Cape Town, South Africa


Stunning huh?


Later...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...