"I will run again in 2011" Pastor Chris Okotie


posted by sooyup

No comments

























"It was a divine call to duty to salvage our beloved country from the in-ept, corrupt and purposeless leadership of the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP). Without any doubt, I remain fully persuaded that only the emergence of a credible, visionary and progressive government can usher in a new Nigeria of our dream. And I am confident that I represent this ideal and with my fresh agenda, we can create a new nation which will take its rightful place in the comity of nations.” - Rev. CHRIS OKOTIE, Pastor of Household of God, said this morning as he officially declared his intention to vie for the presidency of Nigeria under the platform of the Fresh Democratic Party (FDP).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...