Saheed Balogun is not a woman beater" actress Funke Adesiyan changes her story


posted by sooyup

No comments

 Funke and Saheed

Saheed Balogun's lover, Funke Adesiyan, granted The Sun newspapers an interview some weeks back where she told of how she was severally assaulted by Saheed and why she broke off their relationship. (If you missed it, read it here and here). After the interview was published, Punch newspapers reached out to Saheed to get his side of the story...

What he said and what Funke is now saying when you continue...

“I don’t beat women. That story is not true. I don’t even want to talk about it. Both of us have decided not to say anything about it any longer. But if you don’t believe me, I will text her number to you and you will call her and confirm.” Balogun said

When Punch called Funke Adesiyan, she confirmed Balogun’s story, saying that she was quoted out of context.

“Saheed doesn’t beat me. I didn’t mean it the way it sounded. He is not a woman beater. I don’t have any problems with him. We are still together.”

I read the full interview...you cannot be quoted out of context for every answer darling. Guess she's back with him, so feels the need to change her story and make the journalist she spoke with initially seem like a fiction writer...smh!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...