What would you do?


posted by sooyup

No comments

If you buy something from somewhere, then realise when you get home that you were given twice what you paid for (by mistake), would you keep it? Go back to return it or pay for the other half?

That's the honest thing to do right?

I paid for a N750 recharge card yesterday, got back to the office, loaded it and realised I was given a N1, 500 recharge card.

I know he didn't deliberately give me more than I paid for 'cos his ass don't know how to be nice, or decent. He doesn't even smile...

So, I started making calls...

I've finished the credit.

And I don't care what none of you say, the bitch downstairs ain't getting his N750.

That's for all his nastiness for the past six months.

He's an ass

Did I say he?

It's a man but let's call it a she.

HeShe's an ass

And talking with a confused accent.

The N750 is for all the N10, N20 he adds to his recharge cards, for being such a gossip and a first class bitch...

The day I ever learn how to fight, I'm going after his ass

Nonsense.

I'm sorry for cursing out, he brings out the worse in me

Let's move on from the ASS. What would you do? Assuming the seller ain't a bitch like the one downstairs?

If I get like 100 comments on this post, I just might bring you Naija Entertainment news tommorrow... otherwise...hmmm!

Just kidding..lol

Not about the bitch though! lol

See y'all tomorrow

Kisses!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...