Baby Mamas + Great Photos


posted by sooyup

No comments

I want to meet a man, fall in love, get married and have a baby.
...in that particular order...

I want a man to go down on his knees (or any romantic way he chooses to propose) and ask me to be his wife. I want to wear an engagement ring, while planning my wedding. I want to go shopping for my wedding trousseau. I want to wear a beautiful white wedding gown and have my dad walk me down the aisle to my future husband. I want to exchange rings and vows with him in front of man and God. I want to have my family and friends around me to share in my joy.

I want to be Mrs Linda...., then 7,8,9, 10 months after my wedding, I want to bring a child into this world. If I'm lucky, I will have my husband in the labor room with me...

This is my dream. The way I want it to happen for me...

The way most women want it...

BUT there are a few women who really don't care how it happens.
They want to meet a man, fall in love, get married and have a baby...the difference is, they don't care in what order it comes...

Most of our ladies nowadays don't seem to care much about weddings and being married before having kids. I am beginning to think there are more baby mamas than married mamas...lol
Is our generation so content with being just baby mamas? Don't we want weddings anymore? Or is marriage now over-rated?

I overheard a lady telling someone on the phone that she's leaving the father of her two children. "It's not as if I'm married to him anyway" she said.

I know someone else who has 3 kids from 2 different men and never been married. She's still in her 20's. Too many to mention....

Pls I'm not judging, condemning or looking down on women who have kids outside wedlock. I have absolutely nothing against children borne out of wedlock...things happen. There's no right or wrong way with this. It all depends on how we choose to live our lives...

What I want to know is this: Is marriage over-rated? Is that why people don't care about formalising their union before they start a family? Don't young women care about weddings anymore? We don't mind not being Mrs. before being mums? Is it OK to have kids with a man you're not married to? Didn't most of our mothers marry our fathers before they had us? There are too many people having kids now outside wedlock. Why is the trend so in NOW?

Share your thoughts!

Look at this pictures carefully...







Weird huh? I'm sure it got some of you thinking...hmmmmm....

Lets be friends...
If animals can do it...why can't we?




Photos of the year



Is that for real? Wow!





Great pix huh?


So what's your take on baby mamas?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...