Is Infidelity Enough? + Celebrities: Before and After Pictures


posted by sooyup

No comments

Is infidelity enough to end a marriage?
Someone I know is ending her marriage of 7 years, two kids, because her husband is seeing another woman.

I know infidelity is a good reason to end a marriage, but is it enough reason to call it quits after so many years and children together?

If a man is taking care of you physically, emotionally, financially and everything that has 'lly' at the end...lol, respects, loves and cares for you and your kids, is it ok to divorce him because he's unfaithful? Because the bitter truth is that most of them are...especially in this part of the world.

Call me stupid, crazy, foolish, immature or whatever, but I don't know if I can end a marriage because of infidelity. I feel negligence is a better reason to walk away. You know, when you no longer exist to him...or when you don't love him anymore, then it's ok to move on but infidelity? I don't know mehn...but then again it depends on the severity of it. You know some men don't have any control...and they batter a woman's soul so badly she can't take it anymore. When it's very extreme, then it's ok to leave but otherwise? Like when he's very discreet and does it few and far in between?

Please don't get me wrong, I think infidelity is so so wrong and unfair, but then again life itself isn't always fair, so what do you do? I mean I can walk away from a relationship because of infidelity...I did it...but only after giving too many chances and I only walked away when I realised it will never stop. But that was a relationship not marriage. Nothing binds you in a relationship, but God binds you in a marriage. I think marriage is too serious to give up on too easily. If you stand in front of God and promise to be with a man for better, for worse, shouldn't you stay for better, for worse? Because of God, your love, the years together, your children?

Our mothers stayed with our fathers, are we saying our fathers never cheated?

Maybe I'm talking nonsense, maybe I need to be educated, what do you guys think? I'm sure I am going to get a lot of bashing for this...bring it on...lol.
Is infidelity enough to end a marriage?

Meanwhile here are some of our celeb BEFORE AND AFTER pictures...enjoy!


Janet Jackson


Brad Pitt


Halle Berry


Jessica Alba


Cameron Diaz


Eva Longoria


Kate Beckingsale


Kate Winslet


Pierce Brosnan


Keira Knightley


George Michael



Mariah Carey


Madonna


Sting


Jennifer Aniston


Elizabeth Hurley


Sarah Jessica Parker


Catherine Zeta Jones


Angelina Jolie


Patrick Swayze

It would have been nice to do the Before & After pix of our Naija celebs but you know how difficult it is to get hold of their pictures...I will do it one day!

Anyway, this post was inspired by bella's fabulous post here http://bellanaija.blogspot.com/search?q=rerock

So ladies, is infidelity enough to end a marriage?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...