My Complexion + Mr/Miss Unilag 2008 in Pictures


posted by sooyup

No comments

Hi people, what's going on? I woke up around 10:45 am today. Can you believe that? I haven't done that in so long...quite refreshing.

So now I'm sitting in front of my computer wondering what to blog about...I have no clue...lol

You guys have to help me from now on. If you have stories, pictures, breaking news...whatever, pls send it to me via email so I can share it here...

Meanwhile I need some expert advice. I think I have a fairly nice skin. I don't break out, no pimples, blackheads, dark spots etc. I don't use moisturisers, toners or facial cleansers. I don't have the patience for it...lol. I just take my bath, put on my clothes and I'm out. That's not a nice thing for a woman to say huh? Well, that's who I am. I find it a little tiresome going through the ritual of cleansing, mositurising...and all the works. I've tried a few times to do it but after a week or so, I give it up.

But I'm going on TV soon and I want a clearer, brighter, smoother skin.

Like Rihanna's skin...can I achieve this?
I'm dreaming huh? lol

Seriously what can I do to make my skin better and smoother? What can you recommend? Help a sister out...and I promise to judiciously follow whatever ritual you recommend...

While you're thinking about that, here are pictures from Mr/Miss Unilag 2008 Beauty Pageant that held on Tuesday August 26th at the School's Sports Center...
Didn't bother to arrange the pictures but enjoy...


The winner of Miss Unilag and Dr Pat Agboro

The contestants

Cossy Orjiakor, that's me on the side she's smiling at...
lol...

Cossy, myself and designer Steve Ray (judges at the pageant)





Jazz singer, Toba Gold and the Dean of Student's Affairs







Mr and Miss Unilag



The contestants in casuals...















The winner of Mr Unilag, Danmola and Weird MC

Cossy and 3rd runner up, Francis


2nd runner-up, Miss Unilag and 1st runner-up



The top 5...cute guys.

That's it. Whaddayathink?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...