Not feeling very well


posted by sooyup

No comments

Hi people, sorry I haven’t updated in a bit. I’m not feeling very well. I think I’m down with malaria or something close it and my mum won’t let me sit infront of my computer for more than a few minutes.

When I feel better, hopefully in a day or so, I’ll be blogging like crazy ‘cos I’ve kinda elevated my status lol…
I used to use dial-up internet connection (The guys who live in nigeria know how crazily slow that is) but today I got a RELTEL Broadband internet connection, that’s like the fastest thing you can get in nigeria right now. I also got a Reltel Blackberry phone with internet access...

Did y'all hear me? I have a Blackberry phone...

Now I'm a certified big girl huh?
lol

But na dash sha... I got all of it free of charge...I'm kinda working with them on a project and I got pimped...the phone is so cute I feel like giving out the number here so the phone will be ringing non-stop ;)

See it's good to be a small celeb o...haha... people are dashing me things like crazy. I got free clothes from Rukkies Boutique, lots of make-up from MARS Cosmetics, designer glasses, shoes, bags from friends, a Blackberry phone from RELTEL...etc.

e no easy sha...maybe it's just God's blessings 'cos I'm a nice girl...
I really am...
You don't think so?
Seriously I am
Why don't you believe me?
I'm serious, ask people who know me
I used to be a bitch but not anymore
I'm nice now
Very nice... lol
Sometimes I feel it's thanks to you guys. You've touched my life in more ways than I can describe...Thank you!

Ok, I gotta go, my mum wants me out of here...

I'll be better in a few days and you guys are gonna beg me to stop blogging. Seriously with fast internet on my laptop and internet on my new phone, I'm gonna be blogging-on-the-go...

Until then, you guys take care and don't miss me too much ;)
Kisses!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...