Padu Jiandani...For Linda Ikeji


posted by sooyup

No comments

See, I’m living my dream. I'm making all my dreams come true. If I think it....I go after it. I don’t care how difficult it is...I try. Because I know I only have one life to live...why not live it to the very fullest huh?

I’ve gone into the fashion business. I’ve been planning on this for a bit now and it wasn’t until about two months ago that I entered it fully. I started with my T-Shirt Line called i-tees by Linda Ikeji (Inspirational t-shirts) which I have been selling quietly to models, students and friends since April...will bring the pictures so you guys can see them and maybe buy from me? :)

For now, I’d like to introduce you all to another fashion venture of mine. I was looking for something sexy, unusual, feminine and mostly something different from the norm to do, when I met an incredibly talented Indian designer by name Padu Jiandani and after our first meeting, I knew I’d found what I was looking for. My very own Indian collection...beautiful Indian tops and sarees for people who love looking sexy and different.

Some weeks back my first collection was made. We were going to officially unveil it at our Style Night Fashion show which was supposed to hold this month, but since the show has been postponed...I decided to do a shoot with the clothes to show our potential customers what we have to offer.

Unlike my i-tees, these clothes are very exclusive. Obviously it’s not for everyone, it’s only for those who love Indian clothes and since we don’t have a store yet, we sell via home delivery. You tell us what you want, we bring it to you. Or you can come to us. Just call our numbers.

Ok enough talking...check out the clothes and I’ll tell you more about it later
I present to you, Linda Ikeji’s Indian Dream made by Indian designer Padu Jiandani.
Enjoy.

P.S: Don't check out the fine model, check out the fine clothes...lol. Also check out the jewelry I am wearing, they are for sale...





Casual tops you can wear on jeans and skirts...



































And now to the star of the collection....the sarees. Classy, elegant and damn sexy... They can be tied in different ways...see the various ways I have it tied...


















Nice huh? :)

Some of them have been bought, some are still available...some you haven't seen at all. If you want any of our clothes just call our numbers...016635848, 08033595004, or send me an email lindaikeji@gmail.com. Like I said it's strictly home delivery for now pending when we get our store and if you order for more than one garment, I will personally deliver them to you :) and if my designer is available, I will bring her along to show you the different ways to tie the sarees.

If there’s anything you want here that’s not available, it can be reproduced...but when we reproduce, we use different colours and different fabrics...meaning no two garments are the same. And they come in different sizes...no matter how big or small you are...we have your size. And we are quite affordable.

We will be showcasing our new collection at our Style Night Fashion Show (We still need sponsors o :))

You can read more about my designer here...click on the pic to see a larger version.

Ok, that's that...pls pls pls buy our clothes...we can ship it to you wherever you are, London, US wherever... pls come through for your girl :)

Pls other bloggers should help publicise this new venture for me on their blogs...pls, pls pls. We need as many buyers as possible.

Will let y'all see my t-shirt line in a bit.
Thanks and God bless.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...