The Truth About...SUGAR!


posted by sooyup

No comments

I was going to take some days off to mourn Michael Jackson, but blogging is too powerful to resist. I'm sure he will want us all to move on with our lives. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

To today's post...
I take at least TWO bottles of what the oyibo people call soda, everyday. One around midday and another in the evening. Some days, THREE. :-). And after looking at these pictures a friend sent to me...that's a lot of sugar in one day. Plus the other stuff I take like biscuit, chocolate, Ice cream and the rest. A lot of sugar! Not funny!

A friend sent these pictures to me like I said but I sincerely don't know how accurate the sugar placement is to the product...

But check it out and tell us what you think...






























Coca cola, my best friend!!! How can I live without coca cola???...lol. It has all that sugar in it? Really???

A few weeks ago, I saw a friend with a pack of cigarrette which had 'smokers are liable to die young' written on it. He picked out a stick and lit it. That was my exact attitude after seeing these pictures, I went out and bought another coke...I know that's not a healthy attitude...I can't just disregard things as serious as this...

This is a really serious topic for me and plenty like me who can't resist the lure of sugar...how dangerous is it to consume a lot of sugar? Many years ago, a friend told me that as long as you have enough Insulin (a hormone produced in the pancreas that regulates the level of glucose in the blood), sugar can't cause any damage. How true is this? If there are any experts reading this, please educate the rest of us...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...