Lesbianism...


posted by sooyup

No comments

I’m single and searching…but I swear to God I wasn’t searching for a woman…but that was what I found…or rather that was what found me. Chai! The life of Linda Ikeji! :-)

The messages and phone calls didn’t make me suspicious, not even the invitations to dinner and the movies. She’s been married and has kids, so what’s there to fear? But when I started getting love text messages in the early hours of the morning and long kisses on the cheek...I started to wonder...then I pondered! :-).


Then she came out and professed her love! She thinks I'm 'The one'!

Chai! God, this is not how You and I planned my love life oh! No be so we talk am o...
LOL!

Am I a lesbian? No! Do I find lesbianism disgusting? I sincerely think everyone's sexual preference is their business. You are who you are I guess. Do I like being hit on by a woman? No! It makes me very uncomfortable. Give me chest muscles any day...lol

But seriously speaking...or writing, I want to understand lesbianism a bit more. How do you go from being heterosexual to being a lesbian? How do you start a lesbian relationship after having had no prior same sex attractions or relationships? How do you shift your sexual direction in that manner? She told me she's never had any same sex relationship before but she's convinced she could have one with me...

...No you can't sweetie, because you see, I have a vagina...and I'd rather have a penis...thank you very much!
LOL!

But seriously, how do you go from....

...This


...To this?

One minute you are into men, the next minute you want a woman. How does that happen? Is it psychological? Mental? Some kind of hormonal imbalance?

What do you guys think?


Photo of the day...
Will bring pictures from the pageant later...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...