Naija's Most Eligible Bachelors...


posted by sooyup

No comments

Fun post! Fun post!! Fun post!!!


Oh I had the most boring weekend. All I did was think about man...man...man! I thought so much about it I decided to do a post on it....I need to get a life I swear... :-)!

It's my list of Naija's most eligible bachelors. My criteria would be...a guy a lot of ladies won't mind dating. Young. Successful. Hot?!

No one should take this serious, let's just have fun with it.
It's in no particular order...and I hope to God I didn't include any married man on this list...that would be too painful...lol
Check it out...


1. Jim Iyke
Actor/Singer

2. Gbenga Ashiru
Made Magazine

3. Matthew Mensah
CEO, Health PR/Catwalk the World. I know he's Ghanaian but he lives in Nigeria and is looking for a Nigerian wife, so he qualifies. :-)


4. Lolu Sodeinde
Business man


7. D'banj
The Koko Master


8. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (right)
Publisher - Mode Men Magazine


8. Joseph Yobo
Footballer - Everton/Super Eagles


9. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
TV presenter/Columnist


10. Married, sorry...:-)


11. Olisa Adibua
TV/Radio personality


12. Segun Obe
Gospel singer


12. John Mikel Obi
Football - Chelsea/Super Eagles

13. Chidi Mokeme
Actor/Business man


14. Alex Okosi (or is he married now?)
GM, MTV Africa


15. Kevin Luciano
Questionmark Entertainment
*That's it*!

I know there are plenty eligible bachelors around but these were the only ones I could think of...
So who's your fave? Who shouldn't be on this list?
And who's the most eligible?
Mine would be Alex Okosi Lolu Sodeinde. He's young, tall, too cute, fun to be with and very smart. And yes he's on facebook. Single ladies...*wink wink*...lol

Now to the worlds' most eligible bachelor

They say footballer Christiano Ronaldo is the worlds most eligible bachelor.
I say no way.....

My most eligible would be...

George Clooney...
Now that I would hit...lol
Have a great week ahead everyone and remember, the poorest man on earth is he whose only wealth is money!
Kisses!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...