The Dream of the 90's is Alive in Portland.....PORTLANDIA!!!!


posted by sooyup

No comments

Um - I know this is a TV series that's supposed to come out - but - um....all of this....is true. It's totally true. The one thing good I have to say about it is....the people are nice. It really is a polite city. Incredibly undiverse in terms of ethnicity - the city is whiter than Salt Lake City where Father Knows Best.....but - yeah - this is what I was talking about.....and yes it's home but I don't know what to think of it at times.....hookah shops - yes - sell your CD's for LP's.....I've seen people have an anneurism because I tossed a soda can in the trash and harmed their religion.....I've had truck drivers who when they found out I was from here said we had the best drinking water of anywhere......so if you're liberal....don't come here.....spread liberalism elsewhere - we got it covered.  trust me.  If you're a redneck?  Probably going to hate it here unless you know how to mind your manners. Anyways, first film I've seen that captured what I've been talking about in here - don't know HOW they are going to make a tv show about it though.....whatever though. This is the only city where Air America still has a following - Nike and Intel are here too (well - beaverton and hillsboro) but.....whatev.....OH the ANGST!THIS WHOLE THING IS TRUE!!! EVEN THE PART ABOUT THE GIRLS WITH THE GLASSES!!! I SWEAR ITS GENETIC!!! I can tell liberals just by their face structure here!!! (although the ones in the video were pretty easy on the eyes)

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...