Government Warns Against American Citizen Terrorists


posted by sooyup

No comments

Attorney General Eric Holder, commenting on American Citizens being terrorist threats stated "It is one of the things that keeps me up at night," Holder said. "You didn't worry about this even two years ago -- about individuals, about Americans, to the extent that we now do. And -- that is of -- of great concern." "The threat has changed from simply worrying about foreigners coming here, to worrying about people in the United States, American citizens -- raised here, born here, and who for whatever reason, have decided that they are going to become radicalized and take up arms against the nation in which they were born," he said.

Link Here

In the picture in the article you'll notice Attorney General Holder is sitting next to Janet Napolitano.  Missing is Barak Obama.   These are the three people who have stated:

"The police acted stupidly" when a white police officer engaged a black Harvard professor who became uncooperative and went on to say how racist the police officer was before a firestorm erupted and he had to have a beer with the detested white man.  Later the white man was seen being racist while leaving the white house:





Have stonewalled investigations into American Citizens being threatened on account of their race at a polling place and failed and actively refused to pursue "liberty and justice for all."













Have placed: Veterans, Christians & Abortion opponents on the Terror Watch List as potential threats to national security while suing a state for trying to keep illegal aliens and drug lords out:


















And now warns against Americans being the threat.....I think I know which Americans they are talking about and their pictures are right in this blog entry.  I don't know if that's why they are thinking about but that's who I'm thinking about. 

My father in law asked something once about me being rounded up when Obama gets my email address from my rhetoric in my blog and whether it made me uncomfortable or bothered me.  If what I write in here gets me rounded up or makes me a government target, then nobody's safe.  And with the way these guys talk, I don't think anyone who's an American is safe anyways.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...