French girls - Titanic and Guns!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

Okay - so the republicans are in power in this country.

Our media refuses to cover that our house of representatives voted to repeal obamacare  - the Senate Leader refuses to let it come up for a vote - our republicans have proposed to slash our budget by $100Billion - and the media won't cover it.  It's cover-your-assets-time for the democrats - they are already running up to 2012 and know if they do ANYTHING so much as fart wrong - it's going to cause a stink.  (Don't most farts?)  So!  There's really not a lot to write about.  Just waiting for the R's to undo the evil machinations of the D's - you know?  There just comes a time when "common sense" has to prevail - and we are waiting for that.  So in the meantime - my political commentary is somewhat lacking.

SO - in the meantime - I really don't have the energy to waste on stupidity - there's only so much you can say about it.

And you - my enlightened readers - have better things to do that waste time on stupidity.

Obama's an idiot! Evil too!  And not born in the US.   And is a liar!  And hates America! Is a terrorist sympathizer and is clueless and a fraud and facade!  There - that should get us through until 2012 when Romney wins the White House.

In the meantime - I've put a picture here to hearken our minds back to the movie "Titanic" with a bit of a twist which is about as intelligent as our president. 

I went shooting today and killed a few pop cans.  That was fun.   Fortunately I follow gun safety and treat every gun as though it is loaded.  I had my Super .38 1911 in the kitchen to clean it - and I never assume just because the magazine is out that it is unloaded - pulled the slide back and released it as I was deciding how to clean it - then pulled the slide back to check the magazine well and the breech  - and sure enough - round chambered - would have gone off in the kitchen if I'd pulled the trigger.   Glad I'm safe.  One of my shipmates had a weapons discharge once with his .45 1911 because he was going too fast - I always remember that and it's just stuck with me so I actually go through the military check of "clear....safe" and the finger check with my guns now.

I did jack up the slide on my Marlin .444 though - I think I'm going to have to take that to a gunsmith though.  That thing is more like shooting a small artillery round or something.  Ah well - maybe another day!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...