Stephanie Okereke denies rift with fiance's family


posted by sooyup

No comments

Stephanie and Linus
"There is no iota of truth in that report. I saw it and my future parents in law live in Lagos and they read it too and my mum in law is in shock. She doesnt understand why anyone would write such lies concerning them. I told her 'welcome to the entertainment world'.   My in-laws and I are really close and they are really happy about my relationship with their son. My relationship with Linus is solid and these cheap lies will not affect us. It was even faith my sister in law who alerted me that such a story was written. The Idahosas are like my second family and they love me like their daughter. God will expose whoever is behind this that's all I know. (Our wedding) isn't being delayed. We are putting things in place and it will happen very soon by Gods Grace. Faith my darling sister
in law will be my maid of honour." Stephanie Okereke to Stella Dimoko Korkus of Encomium

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...