Count Your Blessings....


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Nowhere in our constitution does the government create jobs other than the job of government which exists to provide the framework for all other national activities.

Obama's tax for jobs creation is a scam. 

A fraud. 

It's designed to teach Americans to hate the wealthy, be comfortable with poverty, to think that they can get something for free, to rely on someone else to solve problems for them, to see themselves as victims, and to break the 8th Commandment that the Lord gave Moses: Thou Shalt Not Steal, and also the 10th Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Covet.

Both stealing and coveting rot a nation's infrastructure - it corrupts the people who do it - it destroys a nation that teaches a people to do it.

I am not by any means wealthy yet.  I'm working my way through school and am waiting for my graduate school to start.  Nevertheless, I have two vehicles and had three and have also owned a sports car and a motorcycle and was working on buying an airplane at one time.  I have a laptop.  Three TV's.  A fridge. A Sony Playstation 2.  A sleep number bed.  An impressive gun collection.  Some really nice camping gear.  A really nice set of woodworking tools.  A wonderful set of mechanical tools.  A hide-a-bed.  A beautiful entertainment center.  I made both my kids' beds by hand.  I have some furniture.  My shirts and ties are all from Burlington Coat Factory or acquired over the years and look very nice.  I have running water and working toilets.   I have a huge set of DVD's and a nice stereo system on which I listen to music with my kids.  We have a Netflix subscription.  We have food and gas to survive.  I have a really nice coin collection as well.

With all this...I am wealthier than Julius Ceasar who never enjoyed such finery, such access to such information or such comfort.  And I am poor. 

Count your blessings America.  Thank the Lord who gave them to you.  Quit blaming someone else.  The God who gave us breath and sustains us from day to day is ever mindful of us - He is the one who has given us our prosperity - not Obama.  If anything life has gotten worse since Obama has come.  Envying someone, and taking it from someone won't last - nor is it a long term solution.

Beware of men who promise you everything in exchange for everything and yet give nothing.  By their fruits ye shall know them and its very obvious what Obama has done and produced so that we know he is not a man of integrity, not a man of honor, nor a man of any sound reputation.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...