To my sister.....


posted by sooyup on

No comments

I haven't seen my sister, Jamie Bailey in years.  We had a fallout over some family stuff, but I always have good memories of her. She was beautiful, had impeccable taste, was an amazing clothes and fashion stylist, and could do interior design better than anyone I ever knew......

Sadly, now, she's a "fallen angel" - I don't know where she is anymore - I only hope she makes it back up and we re-connect someday.

Anyways, this song reminds me of her.  She was kinda high maintenance but in a good way.  She wasn't the bitchy kind of high-maintenance but more the fun-type with a goofy sense of humor who could also dominate in the Karate ring.   This would be a song she would love.  And the girls in it kind of remind me of her in appearance.....it's just kind of her.   She was always a cross between "Chuck Norris" meets "Gap" meets "17" decorated by "Claires" and published by "Cosmopolitan."

I only heard this for the first time today, though I understand it's the theme to Pokemon - go figure.  I'm approaching middle age - I'm not a teenager or a kid anymore - but I do have another baby on the way here in about um, what is it, 8 weeks?  So, I'll be doing the Barney thing (HEY! DONT JUDGE! ;) all over again.  But in the meantime, this just reminded me of my sister.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...