My new employees


posted by sooyup

No comments

I actually have plenty, better Naija gists for all of una, but time no permit me. This week has been especially busy for me. I just employed a guy called Jackson and every time I sit in front of the computer, he comes into my office with one thing or the other, telling me what am supposed to be doing at that particular moment. He drew up a schedule for me...This guy is actually bossing me around. I can't take a break without him breathing down my neck to start working again.

I had to lock myself inside my office to use the laptop now. He's an employee and his giving me a hard time, imagine if he was my boss...I don finish! I gave him an office close to the reception, but today, he moved to the office close to mine...to have easy access to me and remind me of why I cleared my bank account to get a five bedroom office space. I guess what am trying to say is that I just got someone who is extremely ready to work. He comes to work before anyone else and leaves last...I thank God for him.

Also, yesterday, two guys called to see me, they came to the office today and they offered to work for me for two months on probation without any salaries...both of them in their late 20's. After speaking to them for an hour, I was convinced these guys believed in my dream and wanted to be part of the success of my company...so I decided to give them the probation they asked for and offered them a percentage from any money they make for my company...

So now I have one more room to go...if there's anyone out there who is interested in working for a growing company, with specialty in events, entertainment, fashion, modeling, writing...send me an email...as long as you don't expect a salary immediately. Ours is pay as you go for now until we can afford a salary...

Also if you're interested in modeling, pls call 08033595004...we are looking for the best models out there...

Did I also mention I'll soon be on TV? Oh yes, I'm starting a TV programme soon. The best part is that I already got an executive producer...life is beautiful!

Those who want to know more about Eko Tourist Beach Resort, I'll get more details and their contact for you. It's a really great place to be!

@ My 2 cents, Rosemary Ingbi is married to model/presenter Peter Onaniwu. Saw their wedding pictures with their my two korokoro eys...sorry o! Love is love!

...he's knocking on my door again...got to go...

Please keep your comments coming, I'll respond this weekend when Jackson won't be around...

So take care all of you and put me in your prayers like I do of all of you!

Kisses! linda

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...