Tyra Banks dolls


posted by sooyup

No comments

My friends at cartoondollemporium.com sent me this gorgeous new Tyra Banks dress Doll that was just released into the market...

Below is a semi-naked Tyra Banks doll, below it are tops, bottoms, dresses, accessories and shoes to cover her up with.

When you go to their website, you choose from their variety of clothing and dress the Tyra doll to your taste. I wish it can be done on my blog, but it can't. It's such a fun thing to do.

I loaded a few of her clothing here...check it out


Tyra Banks Doll

TBD Tops




TBD Bottoms







TBD Dresses




TBD Shoes



TBD Accessories




for the real thing, go to www.cartoondollemporium.com/tyrabanksdoll.html. Also you'll find Mariah Carey, Oprah Winfey and Tiger Woods dolls on this site too. Enjoy!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...