Just to say hi + Relation Question!


posted by sooyup

No comments

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Saturday...for those wondering what's up with me, I'm still alive, I'm well, I'm doing great! Just damn busy! I've been coming home from work too late at night and too tired to sit in front of a computer and blog.

TV production isn't the easiest job to do...what! I've been jumping from one meeting to the other, trying to get everything set right for Sunday. 'Catwalk wit Linda' shoot has been postponed to Sunday August 26th @ Philip Trimnell Studio, 2, Owolewa street. off Randle Avenue, Surulere, time: 9am. We had to postphone because some of the judges were not available for Friday, our set wasn't ready, but mostly because I forgot to write a script for the programme. Who forgets they need a script for the shoot of any programme? Linda needs to get laid slapped! lol

I'll get pictures of everything you need to see about our production and the Magazine TV advert, which will be shot on Friday with the girls...thanks to all those who gave us creative ideas.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, will get back to regular blogging after sunday.

Relationship question: If you break up with a fiancee, should you return the engagement ring? especially if the ring is very expensive?

Someone wants to know...do share your thoughts!

Kisses and take care!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...