Frank Edoho's opinion about single women


posted by sooyup

No comments

I don't know how many of you know him, but he's the presenter of 'Who wants to be a millionaire' Nigeria. He's also a radio personality, married to a TV personality, Katherine Edoho.

There had been a lot of talk in the media that their marriage is troubled. He recently granted a very candid interview, talking about the problems in his marriage. (Encomium Magazine, Monday, 29th 2007)

Read some of the things Frank had to say about single women, and tell me what you think.

Personally, I found it a little offensive and a little shallow. Well, some of you might understand where he's coming from...I just think he's getting it very wrong....

Read his interview and reach your own conclusions.

What's the cause of the problems in your marriage? Frank "I noticed that all my wife's friends are single girls. I told her that I prefer her having married women as her friends. You can always sit back and talk about your husbands and children. Single women only talk about their boyfriends, how they change this boyfriend to another. So I put my foot down, 'No more single girls'. She got annoyed and started making moves to leave the house. I'm telling it to all married women now, don't have a single girl as a friend. Instead of me tolerating her with single girls, we will divorce. I prefer her married friends gossiping about me than single girls praising me because they are single and they have a plan. I just hope that God gives her the insight to know that her single friends are trying to ruin her, so that they can move into my house, but that can never happen"


What do you wish for this marriage?
Frank "A happy marriage, but all these her single friends are influencing her and I'm still warning them. Stay the hell away from my family. I'm warning these single women and you guys are living witness"
This is his wife's reaction
Katherine Edoho "Anybody could be married someday. The fact that they are not married now does not make them bad. After all, the married ones were once single. Frank does not know tomorrow"
Well said Katherine!
Seriously, I don't know what to make of Frank...aren't his statements so shallow? What I find most puzzling is him saying he would rather divorce his wife than tolerate her single friends. What? Single women are aliens? An epidermic? Stupid people? No do-gooders?
And he also said all single women only talk about is how to change boyfriends...Seriously, is this guy for real?
Maybe I wouldn't have found it offensive if he had said his wife's single friends are bad influences...but saying all sinlge women are bad influences is just unacceptable to me.
Generalizing isn't cute. And asking all married women not to have single friends...seriously is this guy alright?
Maybe it's just me, but is there anyone out there who thinks he's being ridiculous or thinks he has a point?
Do other married men have similar views?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...