Relationship question + Oluchi Onweagba Luca's interview


posted by sooyup

No comments

When I ask relationship questions, some people think it's about me? I understand why you would think it's about me...but it's not. I just come up with questions I feel a lot of people can relate to. Ok...maybe the last question is a little about me...lol. Sometimes we need closure and sometimes it's a little confusing! I don't know it all I guess!

Anyway, here's another question...and this has nothing to do with me o. I actually have a friend who says she's in love with two men...is that possible? Being in love with two people at the same time?


Oluchi's Interview
The super model who was recently in Nigeria, granted an interview to This day Style...excerpts...

You must have taken some time out to have Ugo, your lovely son. What was your experience like being a mother for the first time?
Oluchi "Yes, I did take some time from work and traveling, after the birth of Ugo. It’s been a good experience and I am happy about being a young mum. But I have to say it is so much work taking care of a baby. As a first time mum, I have to remind myself that it’s okay to leave my baby at home and go dancing without feeling guilty because I am still me!"



They say you feel an overbearing sense of love when you first set eyes on your baby and you forget the initial pain you went through during childbirth. Did you feel this way when Ugo was born?
"I have known no love like the love of bearing a child. No word in the dictionary could explain it. All I remember saying after the birth of son was, “Oh my goodness! He is so long and so white!” And everyone started laughing.

How long did you work before you finally took time out to have your baby?
"I worked till I was in my sixth month. But by my last trimester I had gained so much weight and even more weight after delivery. My mother was so shocked when she came visiting. She could not believe that in my lifetime, I could be that big."

Is there a high demand for pregnant models out there?
"Yes there is a huge demand for pregnant models out here. It's a baby boomer year. Everyone is having a child. They have to sell clothes and merchandise to pregnant mums and models are in demand."


You won the coveted L'Oreal contract a while back. Since then, have there been any major jobs like that for you?
"The L'Oreal contract was and is still one of the many 'IT'S for me in my career. It is still being run in many department stores in the states. In Nigeria, I am very happy to associate and be the spokesperson for Recare, makers of Nature Gentle Touch."

Many models over the years have branched into different ventures after a while on the catwalk. What field holds the most interest for you to follow after the catwalk?
I have always been an entrepreneur at heart. I do not really know what the future holds for me but one thing that I know is that there is so much that I want to contribute in my lifetime as my own definition of contribution. Right now I invest in real estate while I model and go to school. Who knows what else I would venture into? The truth is I am scared of myself and what I am capable of doing, so I have learnt to take it a day at a time.

Would you ever like to host a talk show in Nigeria or any other part of the world?
I have been approached to host 'Africa's Next Top Model'. It is yet to be implemented. I would love to be a part of it'

So long an interview...but I'll stop here. Isn't Oluchi's little one so cute?

Joe Adekwagh passes on

It was with great shock I read some days ago that actor, Joe Adekwagh is dead. He died on Thursday, 25th of Oct, 2007. He slumped while serving as a master of ceremonies at the 40 years on stage party of veteran actor, Lari Williams, at the Cinema hall 1 of the National Art Theatre. He breathed his last after attempts to revive him at a clinic in Surulere. The Benue State actor was only 44 years old and was married with two kids. May his soul rest in peace.

Meanwhile, does anyone have an answer to this question? If all the 22 players on the football pitch wear the same jersey number, what do you think would become of the game football? Any answers?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...