Homosexuality


posted by sooyup

No comments

I was going to bring you Naija Entertainment gists today...but can't find neither City People nor Encomium magazines on the news stands. They usually come out on Mondays, don't know what's wrong this week. But hopefully they'll be available tomorrow. So expect that tomorrow...

While we are waiting for that, there's something else I'd like to talk about. HOMOSEXUALITY.

I met a proudly gay guy today...and it was a big eye opener. In this part of the world, it's extremely rare to find proudly gay guys. Guys who tell you I'm gay and very proud to be one. Infact wonders what heterosexual men see in women.

I remember a few years ago, a Unilag student came on Funmi Iyanda's show to proudly declare he was gay and was asking for gay rights in Naija.

After coming out openly.....he's now based in the UK.

Guess our people aren't ready for such!

In the business I'm in, some of the guys actively in it are either gay or have homosexual tendencies. The don't come out in the open about their sexual preference but you can tell with body movement, the way they talk and flock around themselves and especially the way they ignore and bitch at women that there's something off about them. Oh, I've met quite a few of them. They are quite creative, talented and fun to be with, more fun to look at them making passes at each other...

The one I met today tried for a while to educate me on thrills and frills of homosexuality...an hour later I was more confused than before.

I don't understand it one bit. It's still a big mystery to me.

Why would any man have strong physical and emotional attraction to men that they don't usually feel for women?

What is the real explanation of why some men are gay and some are not? In a family of four brothers, how do you get three straight ones and a gay one? What happened to the gay one? He was born on the wrong day?

Is homosexuality as a result of genetic influences? Is it hereditary? Biological? Social experiences? Peer pressure? Is it spiritual?

Does anyone know?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...