Stress + Akon, Tyra, Beyonce and Funny George Bush


posted by sooyup

No comments

Seriously, I don't know what's going on, young people are dying nowadays from heart attack. I used to think heart attack was for much older people, whose hearts get weaker with age and can't take much stress or shock.

In the last two weeks or there about, I've heard of the deaths of at least three young people from heart attack.

A 47 year old guy died two days ago around my office. He drove his car into his compound, came out of it, slumped and died.

Same thing happened to 44 year old actor Joe Adekwagh, who slumped and died while MC'ing at an event.

The man who painted my office in June died two Sundays ago, from heart related problems.

Another 34 year old woman died while giving birth, doctors said she had a heart attack.

Shouldn't this give us cause for worry? Maybe it's not an issue where you reside, but it's becoming one over here.

Some Nigerians don't know when to stop and take a break.

I have some whites friends over here who work in oil companies. They work for six weeks and take two weeks off. Some work for a month and take the next month off. But Nigerians work year in and year out. We work until our system break down. Taking holidays is a luxury we think we can't afford.

Doctors have stressed so many times the importance of taking a break sometimes. Don't over work yourself. If you make all that money and you die while at it, who enjoys it?

Please take sometime off to take care of yourself and your health. It's very important.

I'm going off next week, will tell you all about it when the time comes.


Akon is at it again...


Akon who has denied being a polygamist and lies about his age will not be getting married to twenty-three year old model Rachel Ritfeld. The British beauty opens up about not being able to be one of Akon’s wives:

“The reality check really came when Akon told me he had his fifth child with one of his wives. For the first few months I got completely freaked out because even though I knew he had other wives, I never really thought about him being with them because his main attention was always on me - or so I thought. He does not live with his wives but the birth of his latest child made everything become real and made me realize that I would always have to share the man I love while accepting his other relationships. At first I was very supportive but I began to question that if I was taking him into consideration and he was taking his family into consideration, who was taking me into consideration? The answer was ‘nobody’ so I decided I could no longer be apart of Akon’s world.”

“The one thing I wanted from Akon was for him to be monogamous to me but he could not grant me my wish. I thought I could handle the idea of becoming one of his wives in the beginning but who’s to say some other woman he meets won’t capture his heart? I soon realised that he was not the man for me. There were times when I wanted us to share quality time together like ordinary couples do, such as going out to dinner or cuddling up together in front of the TV but it was always impossible. I had to always wait until he had time out of his busy schedule or wait until I had a day-off so I could fly half way around the world to see him. The situation began to become a strain on my heart.”

Tyra Banks quote


Tyra Banks discussed feminine hygiene this week on her talk show and shares a little advice:
“You know what my mom used to say? That you don’t need douche because the vagina is a self cleaning oven.”
Tyra, seriously?

Georgia is going through one of their worst droughts in history and they could be out of drinking water in a handful of months. Hope that doesn't happen.



Eddie Murphy's ex-wife Nicole Murphy looks...?

Beyonce's Cosmo cover/shoot




Exquisite, beautiful and very confident Beyonce. This lady knows how to take a good foto. Who loves Beyonce more than me?


Meanwhile, America, you have a funny president o...







England, you also have a funny queen.



Happy weekend.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...