Genevieve on new clothing line


posted by sooyup

No comments

Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji recently launched her clothing line, working with Olamide Ajayi's Iconola. She spoke to Foluso Samuel and Seyi Owolabi of Encomium mag about it all. Enjoy...!



Recently, you launched your clothing line. Tell us about it
G "It's not just a clothing line. I actually launched my fashion brand, St. Genevieve brand. I am going to be branding a lot of stuff not just clothes."

Why did you decide to go into fashion?
G "By thinking I have met the right person to do it with (Iconola). But it is something I have always done silently by myself. I made my clothes myself for a while and when I found the right dress maker to work with, we hit it off and I said it is about time. Again, I thought I had enough time on my hands."



What gives you the inspiration?
G "I am actually giving a lot of myself out. What I am giving is my style. I am bringing out my style to the public. So I influence myself. That's who I am."

Do you consider yourself a very fashionable person?
G "I consider myself a fashionable person, but it is a matter of opinion"

Who are your all-time fashion icons?
G "I can't figure anybody in Nigeria. I have always loved Halle Berry. Her clothes are awesome. I love Angelina Jolie as well, very elegant. A couple of people who simply dress well and let their personalities speak for them."



An actress now managing a clothing line. How do you relate the two together?
G "TV is glamorous. Clothes are glamorous. Obviously they go hand in hand. So to be a TV personality, it means you are out there in the public glare. You just have to have an idea on how to look great"

And they WENT there...
You once said you have no reason to marry now
And she ANSWERED...
G "It is because I have not seen the man to marry. That is what it means..."
And that my dear friends is the end of the interview.
I admire her greatly. More success babe!
Pix thanks to niyitabiti...

Julius Agwu finally weds
Star comedian, Julius Agwu has tied the knots in an A-class wedding which was held in St. Paul's Anglican Church on Aba-Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Saturday, May 31, 2008, with the reception at the main hall of Civic Centre.
Here's wishing the newest couple in town a very happy married life!

Joke...
Ikenna wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates [Ifeoma, Nneka & Ngozi].
He gives each woman a present of N650,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.
Ifeoma does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.
Ikenna was impressed.
Nneka goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.
Again, the man is impressed.
Ngozi invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the N650,000. She gives him back his N650,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.
Obviously, Ikenna was impressed.
He thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.
Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.
Ass! LOL!
'Men are like that, you know. You can never tell what they base their judgement on'

We'll continue tommorrow. I'm tired!
Goodnight!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...