Question, 2008 MTV Movie Awards + Linda Without Make-up


posted by sooyup

No comments

We all have our dream MAN or WOMAN. That special, perfect someone we dream about most of our lives. That SOULMATE. That person that COMPLETES us.
Someone of us are lucky to find them...some of us are not.

Now imagine you've been waiting for your dream man or woman almost all your life, and after years of searching and not finding, you convince yourself that they are never coming or they don't exist.

So you decide to 'manage' the person you found. A person who doesn't look, talk, feel or act like your dream man/woman.


And then, few weeks to your wedding to this person, you meet your dream man/woman and your dream person wants to be in your life...badly...

...what would you do?

Simply put, If you meet your dream person a few weeks to your wedding to someone who isn't your dream person, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

2008 MTV Movie Awards


SJP's outfit is to die for...

You like...?Paris and Lindsay

Is that her bra showing? Loves it...Jennifer Hudson is becoming a fashionista

Winners
BEST MALE PERFORMANCE - Will Smith- I Am Legend
Best Female Performance - Ellen Page - Juno
BEST COMEDIC PERFORMANCE - Johnny Depp-Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE - Zac Efron- Hairspray
BEST VILLAIN - Johnny Depp- Sweeney Todd
BEST KISS - Briana Evigan and Robert Hoffman-Step Up 2 the Streets
BEST MOVIE WINNER - TRANSFORMERS


Loving Charlize Theron's Shoes. Madd!
Linda without make-up
I took this pictures (A week ago) few minutes before midnight.

Infact for this pix, I was already sleeping when my friend Gloria woke me up to take pictures 'cos she was leaving the next day...
I sleep nude..wink...so I had to look for a top to wear.




So do I look OK without make up...?
You know what they say 'If you have nothing good to say, don't say nothing at all'
LOL
Ok, you can say, but take it easy on me abeg o. And please don't mention all the bones sticking out, I'm working really hard on adding weight. When I'm able to take a rest from work and really take care of myself, I'll look better....I hope
By the way, y'all will never guess who that lady in the picture is...!
Like I always say...thank God for blogging, thank God for great friends.

Naija Ent. News coming your way tomorrow.
Introduce my blog to a friend...
Cheers.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...