My dress: flashy or trashy?


posted by sooyup

No comments

Hi people, what's going on? I want to report my parents to you guys o...lol

See, I'm 27 years old, a graduate, almost 10years modeling experience, I run a company, I publish a magazine, I employ people, I pay salaries! Some people call me madam sef...lol
I'm a big girl right? RIGHT!
But then, I have to sneak out of my house to wear a dress to an event.

I was invited to Mode Men Black Night2 show that held on Saturday 14th June at Lagoon Restaurant. So I went and bought me a dress I felt was classy and sexy. My sisters loved it, but when my parents saw the dress..hmmm...my friends, it was not funny o. They complained the whole day. My mum said 'You're a decent girl, but anybody who sees you now in this dress will think you're one of those girls...it's too tight, it's too short...".
Whatever mum...lol. I kept saying, I'm a grown ass woman, I can wear whatever I like...not in my house my mum replied. I was practically 'forbidden' to wear the dress... so I had to sneak it out of the house and dressed up at my sister's place (where this pictures were taken)
I guess you never 'grow up' to your parents.
So people, this is the dress in contention
Flashy or trashy?






See dem boobs...when I'm ready to pack dem things, I pack them well...
lol...
See y'all later with Naija ent. news
Kate&Stella, thanks for making the Modemen show a memorable one
Will bring you gist and pictures from the show later
Kisses

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...