Nas and Kelis to divorce + Kelis Hair Evolution


posted by sooyup

No comments

Nas and Kelis to divorce.



Hip-hop super couple Nas and Kelis are to divorce just months before the birth of their first child together. Kelis is 7months pregnant


Nas and Kelis on their wedding day

The R&B songstress Kelis Rogers filed for divorce from her husband, rapper Nasir “Nas” Jones, of four years. The two jumped the broom during a 2005 winter wedding in Atlanta and were a refreshing addition to list of Black celeb couples that made us smile.


Nas and Kelis with Nas' daughter from a previous relationship



A pregnant Kelis with Nas shopping for baby things. They are rumoured to be expecting a boy


A pregnant Kelis

I was really rooting for them. Sad!

Here's my question; Would you under any circumstance divorce your husband while pregnant? Wouldn't you wait till you at least had the child?

Meanwhile check out Kelis' hair evolution over the years

How would you describe kelis' style and what's your fav look?


News of the day

Pink on being a bi-sexual

In a recent interview, Pink reveals what many people have thought for a long time.

The singer exclusively tells the UK's News of the World, "I'm not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am. Love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel. I think it's unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it. It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don't believe in trends, I just believe in me."


Pink recently reconciled with her husband Carey Hart, but she says "I would also be just as happy with a new women. I'm not complicated, I sing about love in all its shapes, forms and colours."


Later...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...