Would you stay with a bi-sexual husband?


posted by sooyup

No comments

If you discover that your husband of nine years and father of your three children is bisexual, what would you do.?

This lady discovered in December after nine years of marriage, that the man she thought was her husband’s best friend is actually his lover...lovers even before she married him.

Ever since she discovered, her life hasn’t been the same. For one thing their sex life doesn’t exist anymore, but she’s scared of divorce ‘cos of her children...and the society.

She’s so confused she sent me an email...

Now you have to note that her husband is loving, doesn’t treat her bad, does not flaunt his affair, is sorry she discovered, still wants to remain married to her and take care of their children...only problem is; he sleeps with men.

What would you do if you were this lady? She seriously needs your advice

But my issue is, is it possible to be with a man for nine years and not know about his alternative lifestyle? Do we women have our suspicions but decide to turn a blind eye to it until it’s too glaring we can’t pretend anymore? I'm just thinking; if I had a gay husband, how would I not know? Mehn I'll burst his gay ass within a year...I'm too much of a James Bond not to discover...lol

I'm sorry this is not a laughing matter ;)

So what’s your advice? Stay with a loving bi-sexual husband or leave him?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...