Going back to my old school...


posted by sooyup

No comments























































I left my secondary school, Lagos Anglican Girls Grammar School, in 1997. Thirteen years later, I was back there...to talk to the students and give them free copies of my book.
I want to (eventually) embark on a motivational/book tour of secondary schools in Nigeria, and decided to start with my alma mater. It was a great experience.

More pictures when you...continue >>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















Settling cousins who aren't talking to each other :)
























































Signing books


















With a senior official and principal of the school



















Getting a thank you hug from the principal

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...