It Takes You - Sales Outlets


posted by sooyup

No comments




















How can I become a best selling author (*cough* *cough*) if you guys aren't buying my book? I drop 20 at some book store, go back there a month later and they've only sold 4, 5? It's not good o...:-)
Buy my book now abeg...

Sales outlets...
* The HUB Media Store @ The Palms, Lekki, Lagos.
* Silverbird Lifestyle @ Silverbird Galleria, Ahmadu Bello Way, V/I
* Bookworm @ Sweet Sensation building, 233, Adeola Odeku, V/I
* Glendora Bookshop @ Falomo Shopping Complex, Falomo, Ikoyi
* Terra Culture Bookstore @ Tiamiyu Savage, V/I.

For home/office deliveries call - 08030529633
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...