Quote of the day


posted by sooyup

No comments

























"I had better success meeting girls before Titanic. My interactions with them didn't have all the stigma behind it, not to mention there wasn’t a perception of her talking to me for only one reason."
- Leonardo DiCrapio tells the new issue of Rolling Stone
 
And what reason would that be Leo?
Isn't it sad that some rich and famous men think the only reason girls want to be with them is because they are rich and famous? There are other reasons women want to be with men like that...other reasons like...erm...erm...uh...uh..(hold on let me think)....*thinking* *thinking*...think Linda, think!
Alright, when I remember anything, we will continue this discussion...:-)
*I kid*
Seriously this kind of thinking brings paranoia. Not that they are far from the truth, but there are women who peel the surface and love you for who you really are underneath it all.
Abi?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...