AWESOME Letter from my State Rep on Gun Control!!!!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

This is a letter I received from my State Rep on gun control bills before the Oregon Legislature!  HOOYAH! 
***********************************************************************************
I sent some good clean gun bills to the Senate where they were changed and have become unacceptable. The bill you mentioned PROHIBITS a chl holder from going on school grounds. In fact if you were to go into a school to pick up your child and had your gun it would be a Class C FELONY! I believe this provision was put in because the author KNEW it would be a poison pill and would kill the bill. In the mean time Senators who vote for the bill can later (falsely in my opinion) claim they voted FOR the gun bills. If the Bill comes back with that school language I will do everything in my power to kill it.

As a retired cop (31 years) I KNOW that law abiding citizens are NOT the problem.

Thanks for your Email, Jeff Barker

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...