Card Reader Problems


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Okay, so I got 1,700 something photos on my phone expansion card but my Trusty Dell Pavilion's card reader isn't reading the micro cards inserted into a photocard.....took the computer apart, vacumed it out and got all the dust out, completely cleaned the connections, unplugged everything into the motherboard for the reader to work but.....nada.  The USB is reading now.  But not....yah.  Anyways, made a totally kickass shelf for my wife in bed today.  It's beautiful.  It's so level and perfect I even took a picture with a marble set on it to demonstrate how level it was after I hung it.  I don't know if its cheating that I drilled the shelf INTO two studs.....nah, that's just superior craftsmanship.   But I can't put a pic of it on here until I get the thing working.

Wife has a party with some girls tomorrow, was out with more girls today - was good down time - my chest is seizing up from stress and I actually couldn't literally breathe (maybe I could figuratively breathe....or metaphorically breathe, but not literally) so I took some more "fuckitol" (some stress pill the Dr' gave me) and my chest doesn't hurt anymore but I sure don't give a rats ass about much when I'm on that stuff....wheee...maybe it's just I feel "unmotivated."   Yes.  No?  I dunno.  I'm gonna go play cards.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...