Come Come Ye Saints.......All Is Well......


posted by sooyup on

No comments

I have been suspended from my job pending an investigation, however, it carries a strong appearance of retaliation for my being a whistleblower.  I deliberately don't mention my work on my blog for various professional reasons, neither do most people at work have access to it because I need a place where I can say what I feel without fear of retaliation at work - though it appears this may be unavoidable at this time, though not for blogging purposes. 

In the meantime, I suppose I should go look for another job until I find out what's up.  I have very dear friends at work who I've come to know and appreciate and am grateful for having gotten to know them. However, for now, though I monitor pretty closely who accesses my blog, for now I will remain silent as I haven't yet had the opportunity to block all ISP's from work.

My personal testimony is that I have a job to do, namely provide for my family, and I need to tend to that.  Any wrongdoing in this world will be judged by God, my job is to just do my part, recognize right and wrong, do right, and leave vengeance to Him - and He does a VERY good job of it.

I pray that right is done, though I believe these are the last days, and soon evil will abound and be unrestrained and men and women will lose all sense of morality.  I draw comfort from this song from my faith, which was written and sung in light of the fact that my religion had an extermination order against it in the US and had suffered all sorts of wrongs forcing them to leave the US ultimately.  But, the outrageous fortunes of this life are only for this life, "For it must needs be that offenses come, but Wo unto him by whom the offense cometh." 

For now......all is well.....

\

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...