Dear LIB Readers: How Do I Move Forward?


posted by sooyup

No comments

I am really confused, i don't know what to do right now..I have known my husband for 10 years now,so we finally got married last year September,everything was going on fine with us.A month to the wedding i got pregnant for him but unfortunately i had a still birth at 7month.While i was grieving the death of my baby i found out that my husband's mistress just had a baby for him and this particular girl was my friend, she was even there at our wedding.
 
I called my hubby to confirm from him and he told me yes that she was pregnant before he got married to me.I even found out that he had rented apartment for her and the baby in Lagos,he apologized to me that the so called lady seduced him and i told him that i would only forgive him on one condition that is if hes willing to relocate with me to UK to start our lives all over again  and he told me that he doesn't want to relocate that he prefers to stay in Lagos(he doesn't have a good job,i do provide for the family)we are separated now but am so upset because i lost my baby and my marriage is not up to a year. How do i move forward?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...