I'm traumatized!


posted by sooyup

No comments

The most horrible thing nearly happened to me and my family yesterday. Armed robbers invaded my area in Surulere early yesterday morning, around 2:30am. So many of them, they were able to break into some flats in my building but fortunately for us, help came before they could come into our own flat. Help, as in, my father started screaming 'Thief, thief, thief' and other neighbours joined, some started blowing whistles, some were screaming police see them there, see them there (no police was around o....lol) and fearing they would be caught, they abandoned their operation and ran away. Thankfully no single person was injured! The police arrived 15mins after the robbers left. Was quite surprised!

I've never experienced anything close to this before. I've not slept well, ate well, or blogged since the incident. Jeez, I'm traumatized, I need a psychologist...lol. It's time to move mehn, dammit! Where's the safest place to live in Lagos?

Like I said before, the robbery incidents in Lagos have increased over the last six months or so. You can be robbed anywhere; your home, in traffic, on the expressway, while walking on the streets, anywhere!...what's going on?

Anyway, will get back to blogging after seeing a psychologist. Psychologist as in, pop corn, movies, Ice cream and a little shopping...*wink*. Catch y'all soon. Kisses!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...