KC Presh Open Up On Why They Parted Ways After 12yrs As A Group


posted by sooyup

No comments

KC Presh opened up to Uche Olehi of Encomium mag
KC: "We've been together for twelve years and we just decided to try our luck as individual acts. Even though we once said it's only death that can separate us, but we now want to do things separately, pursue solo careers and know our capabilities, because we have different gifts, talents and flavour. We are not fighting at all, we are still one, only working independent. It's just a strategy. KCEE will be my stage name and I am under a new label called Five Star Music."

Presh: "I decided to go solo because I wanted to explore, not because we had any misunderstanding. KC and I are still friends and brothers. We will always support each other"

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...