Queshun&Answa of the day...


posted by sooyup

No comments

Ego
Q&A between an Encomium Magazine reporter and Ego, an ex-model and upcoming hip hop act signed under Question Mark Records.

Queshun: "No doubt, Ego can't be said to be a virgin. How would you describe your first time of having sex?"
Answa: "Oh, it was a bit painful, but it wasn't how I expected it to be. It all happened when I was just 19. It happened between me and my first love. I loved him so much, but it was our destiny that we won't marry each other."

Some questions make you go..hmmm? And the answers make you go..GOH! lol

BTW Queshun&Answa will be a new feature on this blog. Just any Q&A that is funny, silly, witty, ridiculous, unnecessary, annoying etc. And please feel free to share any funny/ridiculous Q&As you find.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...