A BIG MESSY TOUGH DEMOCRACY......


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Y'all - our president's a mental case. 

Obama is telling us  "I didn't say change we can believe in tomorrow..." - okay - so - from the psychology standpoint...this is him telling you  that YOU were wrong.  That YOU misunderstood him.  That this mess with the government is YOUR fault because YOU want it now.  Trust me on this, people.


Then saying we got a "...big, messy, tough democracy" - well....that doesn't sound like he sees it as a positive does it?  By its self that might not mean much, but in context with everything else about Obama its a pretty telling statement and its not a positive thing.

Obama hates America. 

I could go on, but it's pretty simple: "By their fruits ye shall know them."

If we can't tell this guy is bad for America by now, can't tell he hates his country, can't tell he's a fraud and a liar....then I don't know that me going on and on about it in my blog is going to clear it up any.

The only good thing he said was that "We're not even halfway there yet!" - well - GOOD!  Alongside Rush, I hope he fails.  I don't want to get halfway there.  Halfway to what? Utter deconstruction of the United States of America? Throw the bum out!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...