Obama vacation?


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Here's a nifty montage on Pres. Obama's vacation in Martha's Vineyard. Some people (true patriots) are telling him to get the frick back to work.  Other numbskulls think he's earned the break because of his grey hairs....hey! I know people who have grey hair who haven't done jack squat! However, I disagree with both sides on this one (cuz I'm smarter).  I don't think Obama's competent to fix our problems as a nation.  Neither do I think he's earned a break.  So instead, I think he should be put on a timeout where he doesn't do anything more and just hang out until he's out of office.  This way we can put AMERICA on a vacation.....from....Obama!  2 years is plenty for that guy!   Heck....one day was plenty!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...